Friday, January 25, 2008

Touching The Paradise

I want to tell you the most thing that I miss about my country. I miss the tradition, the weather, the food, and the people. However, the thing that I miss most is the beach. My family house was very close to it. And every year in the summers, my families, friends, and I went to the beach. The second reason I miss the beach is because when I saw it, I felt part of it. I like the sound of the tide, the mist in the evening, the dew in the morning. I can remember the sand massaging my feet, the sunrise in the morning and the sunset reflected in the water. There is my favorite place where I had a lot of fun and beautiful moments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderfull story, I miss my country too, I think is the same, the food, the people and the friends, all is diferent to live here.

Anonymous said...

You know what the beach is the place that I miss the most too. Your story about your Paradise makes me remember and miss my country also. Now we are two in class that we miss the beach....