Friday, January 25, 2008

Tattoos

After I got my first tattoo on my birthday I fell in love with them. My first and favorite is my mom's name. I decided to get her name because it was the only thing worth getting on my body for the rest of my life. I just love her so much. I don't know where I would be right now if I didn't have her in my life throughout all these years. With all the love, care, confidence, and advice she has been giving me all my life is the best thing I could ask for. To me tattoos are very creative and an admirable way to show people how much you really love them!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!...You're right the name you have for all the life is your mom's name, If I decide to put a tatoo maybe are my mother's name....

Anonymous said...

I don't like tatoos. I think there is more ways to show people how much you love them. However, it is your choice, so go ahead.

Anonymous said...

I like the tatoos too. I would like to put one on me, but I don't know what specific.I am still thinking, perhaps later. you know what?. I like you choice to put you mother's name on you.

Anonymous said...

Hello Eric!!....last week I was comment on your Tatoo story,Some how I lost it in computer. Your story touched my heart, but myself don't liked tatoo. How much you love your mom in your heart. Keep that always. Life itself sweet some time and some time a bitter What situation you are face with, keep loving your mom. I'm sure your mom so proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Eric is good to know that many people think very well do a tatto before that. I always respect every one decisions, but now I will have more when I will see any person wearing one or many tattos.

Anonymous said...

Hello Eric I love tatoos,but I don't have one because where I from if you want to get a job you have to be clean so I don't know maybe some day I go back to Mexico, but if some day I put one on me it's going to be my two little girls' names.

Anonymous said...

Hi Eric!..you pickt the best one your moms name. I love tattoos and i would like to get one but i am scare.

Anonymous said...

I love tatoos they are really creative. I bet the tatoo for your mothers name is really wonderful. everyone has there way for showing there love and that is yours. thanks for sharing this special moment with me.