Friday, January 25, 2008

THE HAPPIEST MOMENT


When my oldest daughter Christina,was three years old. That summer I took her to the swimming pool every day. She was so tiny and precious, entertaining herself in the water. There were groups of children in the water, all taking swimming lessons.

I decided to put her in swimming lessons also, because she was afraid of deep water.
In the very beginning she was terrified with fear. Little by little each day, her fear went a way. She had more confidence in herself and more interest in swimming,and how to float around the water. She was through with all the swim classes.

Many years later, she was the youngest lifeguard to graduate her red cross training. She was very dedicated to her swimming. In later years, she joined her high school swim team. After that she swam for the NORTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY swim team, swimming all four years.

I'm so proud to be her mom. She has achieved many goals through out her life.I'm sure there are many more to come.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chung, you must be so proud of your daughter. I bet you are. Your story tells me that your daugther was succesfull girl in the school I hope she still is.

Anonymous said...

Hello Chung I love you history. I'm sure you be proud for your daughter, but you must to be proud for you too, for my the goals for our sons or daugter are our gols too. Good work mom.

Anonymous said...

You have a great daughter, you must be so proud....

Anonymous said...

You have a great daughter, you must be so proud....

Anonymous said...

Hi mom! Your blog is so well written. You've come such a long way. You make me proud too :) See you at Easter. Love,Chris.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Chung.
I thing your daughter is so proud of you too.
I am sure you are a great mother.