Friday, January 25, 2008

My Great Name.

I never thought about changing my name. But at this moment, I can think in a compound name for the names of my mom and dad.

I would like to have the name " Manely ". My mom's name is Manuela and my dad's name is Eliseo. That is the reason.

When I was first a mom, I thought, if I have a daughter I will give her a name original and special. It is why I like a compound name. But at this moment, I have two sons and I can't do this. I think this sounds good only in girls.

In the future if I have a daughter maybe I will give her the name "Manely". Because my name is Claudia and my husband's name is Pedro and these names can not be united so good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great name, but you have reason "clape"...in not a great name for your daughter.. see you

Anonymous said...

Great name! I think it's beautiful I didn't know about that name, it's good. Well you should have another baby. Maybe this time you will get a girl. That way you can use the name that you already made. I think it's nice to have a name that have both of your parents names and the one that you made fits just right. So go for it! Tell Pedro that you want another baby maybe he will agree with you and maybe you get the girl. Now you have two little angels and now they are big... I mean HUGE!!! Don't you think?

Well see ya!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a cute name.You should go for the 3th one you my be lucke and this one will be the gril.

Anonymous said...

Wow,I like your little posting about names.But, be very careful about names because the meaning of every name live after you.

Anonymous said...

I like your name since I was little. When I was six years old, I heard about the name of Claudia. My mom was pregnant and it was a girl. I told my mom if she likes the name, she could give it to my sister. My mom did, so I have a sister with the name Claudia.