Friday, January 25, 2008

The Most Important Person

The most important person I miss from my country is my mom. Her name is Martha. When I was in Mexico, we slept together until I was 20 years old.

After that I got married and came to the United states. Although my husband Marcos is a good man an every time he is helping me to be good, the transition was so difficult.

My mom and I were very close, she never did anything without me and I never did anything without her.

every time she supports me in all my plans. I don't see the moment, I will be again with her a give a big hug.

She is one of most important people in my life. That is why I miss a lot my beautiful mommy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I came to US my Mom was in Mexico, because she was working, and I understand you, but now my Mom is here with me, and I'm soo happy, she help me with my kids. I hope she will be there with you.

Anonymous said...

Do you get to talk to her very often? How do you send her pictures of her grandsons?
I thought that was interesting that you slept with her until you were 20! I can't imagine anyone doing that here in the US-I think it's really sweet.

Anonymous said...

Hi Karla, this is a beautiful comment and I understand how you feel because I have seven years withuout seeing my Mom. I like you were so attachment with her.

Anonymous said...

How nice to hear that about your Mom. My Mom is the most important person in my life too besides my kids of course.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carlita, my mom is the most important for me too. When I came to US my mom was in Mexico. After that, she went to Phoenix with my brothers. Four years ago she came to Colorado Springs. Now she lives with me for almost three years. I hope you can stay with you mom early.

Anonymous said...

I love my mom too! I make her cry a lot when I run out of my house, but now I'm with her. Now she is so happy to spent more time with me and my little daughter.

Anonymous said...

Hi Karla this is a beutiful story. My mom is beri inportant to me. when i got merry we lived at California and she moved to Colorado and I moved amoth aftert to be with her.

Anonymous said...

Dear Karla; I'm so happy find some person with my same felling. Don't worry about it because some day you will be a BIG hug of your mom and I hope that moment can come pretty soon ;)