Friday, January 25, 2008

The Christmas with Family

Christmas always is pleasant for me when I am with my family, my children and my husband. They are the reason for my life. I am so lofty and happy to have them.

Not only at Christmas, but every day of this time of the year, we procure some fun. Especially when my daughter and my son, nine and five years old respectively, are on school break.

Always we are busy doing things like: Making decorations for our house. Also a pinata, cookies, cake, tamales, presents and write the list for Santa. We talk about if may be Santa will pick only one of the things from the list. And if we don't have a chimney, how will Santa come into our house? Besides we have time to take a rest and watch T.V. Similarly we eat, play, cheer and just joyous the time that we spend together.

The most important thing of this time is to be together with family all the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is nice Gloria, having a family is the best thing. You get encourage to do many and differents things to them and for them and you never feel lonely. Now that I have mine I know what it is about. Congratulations! you sound very happy and proud of your family.

Anonymous said...

Gloria,
I think you guys have the best and the happiest time together in the whole wild world.Indeed, it is a real fun when you spent Christmas with your family.

Anonymous said...

When my children were small, my husband told them a very silly story. Since we didn't have a chimney either, he told them that Santa has a special helper called a Christmas fish who popped up through the toilet to deliver the packages. They never knew whether to believe him or not! I really liked your story and I agree that the best part of the holidays is sharing fun with family.