Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone, and a special welcome to the new students who will be making their first posts very soon. I look forward to reading all of your personal narratives here. It took an enormous amount of work for you to get your stories ready to publish-you should be very proud of them. Write On!

Also, take a look on the side of your blog at the new "recent comments" section. Here is where you can see if anyone has left you a comment recently. Click on the person's name or the title of the post, and you will be taken there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I'm a new student. Thank you for yor welcome class. I will hope enjoy and learn very much with you this 2008. Happy New Year too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue,
I'm thankfull for making us feel so special.When I read your little posting you did on the internet, I really feel excited about everything you said. Most especially about our education.
Again I say thanks for such of encouragment about our betterment for the future.

Anonymous said...

Hello Sue, I am lazy to write because I am afraid to do it wrong. Thank you for everything you do for us. I think one of the most important part en my school in the U.S.A. is and will be your teaching. I hope you have a wonderful each day of this year.

Anonymous said...

Hello Sue, I am lazy to write because I am afraid to do it wrong. Thank you for everything you do for us. I think one of the most important part en my school in the U.S.A. is and will be your teaching. I hope you have a wonderful each day of this year.