Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Day

Since I came to Nicaragua, I felt a strong desire to eat something sour. It is something very normal for me because I love to eat sour food. I ate 3 lemons with salt everyday, and I was eating a lot of food.

All of these things made me think that I was pregnant. My sister said to me, "You have to do a pregnancy test immediately!" I didn't want to have false hope.

The next morning, my sister and I visited a medical laboratory, and a nurse took a sample of blood in order to know if I was pregnant. It was at 8:30 am, and the result would not be ready until 2:00 pm. It was a long time for me.

At 2:00 pm, I picked up the result. Inside my sister's car, I opened the envelope. I could see the word: POSITIVE. My sister and I began to cry and laugh; we were very happy.

I couldn't believe it because I had been waiting for this moment for almost 2 years. My husband, my daughter, and my whole family were very happy for me. Now I am full of grace and love.

8 comments:

the beginning writers said...

Hi Daysi you forget to put your name, but I know you are, congratulations for you pregnancy, I hope all the best of the world.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daysi, CONGRATULATIONS! for the new baby, I now how you wait for this baby. God bless you and your family too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! Daysi, that is really a good news specially when you were waiting for it. I hope everything is ok for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Daysi, I am very happy that you are pregnant. I know how you want to. When I read your message, I was surprised and read, and read. I was thinking maybe I didn't read carefully, but I ask you and you said yes. CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daysi, CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you and family were all the happiest posible. A new baby is the event wich a mother can't describe with words.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION Daysi. after reading your story I can tell you ware waiting for this baby. God bless your family.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daysi! I am so happy about you, because I know you really want to have a baby so Congratulations and God Bless the new baby and your family.

Anonymous said...

I remember when my husband and I found out that I was preagnant. It was a big suprise. He was the one that had all the morning sicknesses. It was wonderful!