Friday, January 25, 2008

My Last Two Weeks That I Didn't Go To School.

This new year, my family and I started a new year's resolution. My husband has a new job in Colorado Springs.In his new job, he needs to take his own car, and I didn't have a car to come to school.

These past two weeks that I wasn't able to come to school, I missed my friends,the teacher, and the computers too. I was sad, but whe I called mi friend Araceli I was happy and said,"Don't worry, soon I will be back at school".

When I stayed home, I read the scary books of my son's school. As I sat alone in my home during a quit time, I thought there were noises and shadows, but it was only in my mind. I prefer reading stories in the Reader's Digest magazine and read about an important hispanic journalist, who has lost her husband to cancer.

So there you have it. This is what happened during my two weeks when I didn't come to school.I read and read, and mi imagination went wild!.

Now I'm happy! I'm staying here again, so that I can be with my friends and teacher. I'm excited to learn more, set new goals, and to finish my GED.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Veronica, I read you comment and think which important is the coexistence with other people. Stay in your home all time is so stressful. I enjoy when come at school and talk with my friends and teacher.

Anonymous said...

Hola Veronica!The inportant thing is you have the enthusiasm to keep on going."KEEP IT UP GRIL"

Anonymous said...

JA JA JA sorry I ment Girl.