Friday, January 25, 2008

Memories

When I came from Mexico my country, I brought some pictures of my family. In the pictures are every party that we had. Those pictures are very important to me because when I see those, is to remember old times when I was a child. I remember the faces and the clothes that we wore. Those pictures make me feel almost to cry and sad, but I like to see it. Every time when I go to Mexico, I would like to bring every thing that I see, but it is hard to do it. Finally, here where I live I am glad that at least I have my pictures that make me feel happy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your "Memories" paper really let me know how much you miss home. I felt your sadness AND your happiness of having memories.

Good writers want their readers to "feel" their message and you have achieved that goal.

Anonymous said...

Having pictures it's a good idea to remember. It make you like to go back to those times. I like to see old pictures too and compare how we are changing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria P. your story is so cool, and what you do it is something that I do too when I feel sad or when I want to remember old times.

Anonymous said...

I know how you felt when you saw the picture. because I feel the same thing sometime when I saw my family picture. I don't have no one of my family with me in this country so I feel so sad.

Anonymous said...

I have pictures to my family and friends too, and whe I saw the pictures I feel happy to remember the old times, the school, my city and all that.

Anonymous said...

I think the pictures is a way to live happy moments again, but the best memories are those that you keep in your heart.

Anonymous said...

This is a good way of to have present all memories and events importants what happened.

Don,t forget "To remember is to live again".