Friday, January 25, 2008

"MY DAD"

My Dad was the best father of the world, but now he's dead. When my father deceased, I was 15 years old. I remember the day when he died, my dad was in his bed, he was good. I said , "I'm going to school Dad, see you in the afternoon!", and he told me, "God bless you daughter." These are the last words may father told me. In the school my teacher said my name, "Ofelia you need to go outside." In this moment, I felt something in my heart. Again she told me, "You have to be strong." When I listened, to these words, I started to cry and cry. We went to my home, where I found my father in his bed, but now he was sleeping for all time. He never opened his eyes. I love you Dad, and I miss you soo much.

6 comments:

the beginning writers said...

I don't know how you felt. but I am sorry for you. in your letter i can feel all the love what you had for you father. But hi always is in your heart, and hi never let you alone again.

the beginning writers said...

Ofelia, it is very sad what you wrote about your Dad, you were very young when it did happen and I see that you still remember that day. For me my Dad is the most important person also. He is the most honest one that I ever know in my whole life and I have very nice memories with him too. I understand your feelings about your Dad about how especial he is because i feel the same. Lucky me I still can see my Dad anytime and talk to him by phone the only bad thing about him is that he is still in Peru, and he doesn't want to come to USA.

Anonymous said...

Ofelia, I know how you felt in that moment because I passed for this situation. I miss my father so much. I would like to see him again and give him a big hug, but it is impossible. I keep many wonderful moments since I was little girl, and this moments give me comfort to live without my lovely father.

Anonymous said...

Ofelia I'm sorry,I never experienced something like that, but I imagine how you feel because I can't think how I would feel if something like that happens with my mom or siblings.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry. but I can tell that you loved him very much.

Anonymous said...

Ofelia I like your story.It is very sad.I can wonder what you felt it almost made me cry.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR STORY WITH US