Friday, February 15, 2008

Special Weekends


Weekends are special, these days enjoyed with family. My sons are looking forward to Sundays because they love to go to the park when the weather is good. All the time my bigger son prefers to go to the "Memorial Park" and walk or ride a bike around the lake, while my other son prefers to give bread to the ducks.

Sometimes we know what to do, when we arrived at the park, my bigger son and I went to walk around the lake (only one time). My husband hates to walks. Then he and my other son gave bread to the ducks. After that my two kids play together in the playground with our help for hours.

When the weather isn't good, we go to covered places. Last weekend my bigger son said, "Mom, I want to go to the Mall". We enjoy going to the Mall because my kids like playing in the gamesplace. In this store they can spend hours and hours, but we permitted only a short time. After the games, we walk and look in others stores. Finally they play in the playground.

I remember a special thing about last Sunday when we walked by the sidewalk. My bigger son was hugging with my husband and a man saw them and it made an impression on him "wao, so cute", he said.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Araceli -- Sundays with your family sound really nice. I like the picture too. It sounds like you make sure to take time to enjoy the outdoors with your family, to unwind and get rid of the stress of the week. It's a great idea to get outside when it's nice -- and take your husband for a walk even when he doesn't want to!

Anonymous said...

I love taking walks in the park too! When I was young, I would feed bread to the pigeons. My sister and I would take turn in breaking the bread into pieces. But we had to be careful not to let our grandma see us. She thought we were eating the bread!

Anonymous said...

I never go to the park, but promised I will go the next summer, because now it's too cold, I prefer the Mall in this time, your family is wonderful.