Friday, February 15, 2008

My Son's Birthday


"I am winning you Leonardo!" Miguel howled.

This past Monday it was my middle son Miguel's birthday.
On Sunday night his brothers and I went to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate his birthday.

Miguel turned seven years old. They really loved the place,the games,and the pizza.
My three kids and I had lots of diversion.

Miguel didn't have a big party, but he sure had an amusing time playing the machines,and had a terrific time with his two brothers, Leonardo and Gerardo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really sounds like your sons had fun on Miguel's birthday and YOU had fun too!
Thanks for sharing that experience -- I could imagine all of you and the excitement!

Anonymous said...

Chuck E Cheese has been around for a long time...when my sons were little they loved the birthday parties there too. Now they are grown men in their 30's. I'm glad you all had such a good time.

Anonymous said...

I just have to say... I HATE that place! I think it's because the noise is so overwhelming, with all the video games and kids and music. I prefer quiet places, but I know it is fun for the kids, and I'm glad you all had a good time.

Anonymous said...

I like that place because my children are happy to go to Chuck E Cheese. Last year in my birthday we went, they were so excited. Now they ask when will be my birthday to go there again.

Anonymous said...

This is funny for your son, all the kids love Chuck E Cheese, my daugther's birthady was in Chuck E Cheese too in july 2004.
See you later....

Anonymous said...

sam! stop reading what I am writing!! I love your story!

Anonymous said...

I love your story my husband is reading what i keep wirting but yea i love your story i cant wait till my son get that age so my husband and I can take him