Monday, February 11, 2008

beaches and blogging

Sometimes I read what you all write about your vacations to the beaches in Mexico and other Central American countries, and I find myself daydreaming about a little cabana somewhere down south. Some place where the sun shines, the water is warm, and you can forget about your worries for awhile. Maybe I'll get there someday.

Until then, I want to teach you how to post an image from the Internet onto one of your stories. Follow the directions I'm going to give you carefully, and you'll be amazed at how easy it is to "illustrate" your stories. Good luck, and as always, ask questions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue I loved you'r picture it's great.I hope youre dream comes true some day.Thank you for your help.

Anonymous said...

Sue, I hope some day you can take vacations to one of the beautiful places that we have in Mexico, you really deserve it.

Anonymous said...

You are not right. I am assured. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.