Friday, February 15, 2008

Beautful Snowy Day


What a wonderful feeling to be overwhelmed with my favorite book to read. I sat at the dining table facing out of the back window. I looked up from my book. "AWE SNOW!" I shouted.

White flakes were flowing around. The earthy garden was covered with a sheet of white blanket. My trees stood by with naked hollow branches and fierce winter wind, an aching child who has an unfed body like a skeleton.

Later an awesome blossom flowery, How the mother nature brings such a delightful season to our joy. I thank the mother nature and this day given to me, so QUIET AND SWEET.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chung....your story was very sweet to me because I too love to sit and read on snowy days. I really liked your description of the skeleton tree. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I like snowy days too! But we have less of it now. I remember when it filled all the streets when I was young. Reading on snowy days is very cozy.

Anonymous said...

"like an aching child who has an unfed body like a skeleton".... beautiful imagery, Chung. You should write poetry!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chung, I like your story, it is amazing, the snowy days are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how nature gives us fantastic scenes that make us feel peace in our hearts.

Anonymous said...

Mom your piece is beautiful. I love that you are expressing yourself through written word. I'm looking forward to your next project.