Friday, February 15, 2008

The Best Vacation I Ever Took




The best vacation I ever took was for the birthday of my four year old and eight year old of my children, we went to Disney World. "What a wonderful journey!", to be in so many different places, a "dream come true" for the whole week.

Like when we were in the show of "The Lion King". The important message that they give about their worries for taking care of the earth. Because there are humans that need to live in an agreeable place.

I also remember when we were with winnie the Pooh, Eyore, Pigglet, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Cinderella, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty. My children got autographs of each one. This was a very exciting part for both my sons and daughter.

This delightful experience made me think about the goodness of our life. All the fantastic things of each day to be with the people that you most love. The joyful moments to see your children's faces with a big smile. We will never forget that.

It was the best vacation my husband, my children, and I ever took.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gloria, it is good to know that you had a wonderful time with your family in Disneyland, because we are planning to go to Disneyland too. The most important part is to be part of our children adventures.

Anonymous said...

Well, Gloria that's good to know that exist people like you that still worry for kids and do something with them. That's wonderful that you and your family could visit Disneyland.
Good for that!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Gloria. I am sure, you never can't forget this time. Although this place is special for the kids, adult can enjoy like kid too. I remember my vacation in disnyland, is was very fanny for me too.