Friday, October 26, 2007

The Halloween of My Sons

Yesterday, I went to the place to buy the costume for my son, but my big son didn't like any of the costumes because he wanted a costume of black Spider Man. They didn't have this in the place. Finally after two hours he said I want a costume of "Batman". My big son was difficult to decide for the costume and my little son (3 years old) wanted all the costumes of the place. When we returned to my house my son wore the costume and played all night until he forgot get out his costume and slept with it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think costumes are so much for kids! They get to be whoever or whatever they want for awhile. Did you go trick-or-treating last night?

Anonymous said...

Yes,we went trick-or-treating for two hours last night. It was so funny.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You are right choosing custumes for our kids is a stressful thing to do. This last Halloween I didn't have the problem to worried about because my daughter is just three years old and didn't really know much about what custume to choose so I chose for her, but I still broke my head trying to think which custume was better for her, but at the end I chose the right one (she looked so cute).

Anonymous said...

That is so cute that you took you sons shopping, I can't wait to take my son! This year will be his first Halloween. He may be to young, but I know he will have a great time.