Friday, October 26, 2007

Finally we have our home.

We are a family of five people; my husband, my oldest daughter who is 10 years old, my middle daughter is 8 years old, and my little daughter is 5 years old. We have been living 10 years in US. During these years my husband and me worked together to have a better life. Our kids are growing and they are very good and intelligent girls .They like the school, the music, ice skating, the parks and they enjoy all what they have. We bought the house when they were little kids 4 years before, when they were a little babies and they now are very happy. We sent the last payment in August. Now we can breath happily because we have more security. Now our other goal is working hard to give them an education and when they will be older, they can be good people.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good that you got your house together and your keeping your family safer. I dont have alot of family out here just my mom, big brother, grandma, grandpa, and me. So i worry alot, but I hope u and your family live a happy life!

Anonymous said...

It's great that you have a home that you love. Your family sounds like they make you very happy.
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Julieta, is good for you that finally you pay your house,I think what you do is working hard like everybody are here in the USA.
CONGRATULATIONS!


MARIA P.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It is very nice that you finally have your house without the annoying payments every month. Now you can get a rest, have more time with your family, and enjoy it. I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Im so happy for you. My husband and I are going through some ruff times right now. I know with hard work and our love we will one day be in your shoes.