Wednesday, May 14, 2008

goodbye

So this is it. The end of our journey. Here is your homework for the summer:

1. Read good books
2. Write in your journal
3. Post and comment on the blog

This year, your class has published a total of 92 posts on "The Beginning Writers"! This is totally AMAZING! I am so proud of you for your courage to take on something new, for sharing your stories so openly, and for being willing to share them with the world. I look forward to seeing some new posts during the summer. If you want to save them first as a draft, I will check them over for you before publishing. I will check the blog daily and hope to keep in touch with you this way. I'm going to take some pictures of our potluck today, and I will post them next week. So be sure to check in!

Thank you, everyone, for making it a joy for me to come to work every day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sue, just I want to say THANK YOU!! You are a very good teacher, I will miss you, see you next year, and have a nice summer for all your family.

Anonymous said...

Hello Sue, I can't leave the opportunity to give you my tnanks for teaching us whith that vocation that only you have, THANK YOU again, see you soon.

Anonymous said...

HELLO SUE, I DID, I PASS MY DRIVER TEST, THE EXAMINER TOLD ME YOU TURN VERY WELL, BECAUSE YOU ARE USING THE TWO HANDS, THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.
SEE YOU SOON

Anonymous said...

Ofelia - Congratulations! First a citizen, then a voter, now a driver?! Is there anything you CAN'T do?
I don't think so!

Karina - hope to see you next year! And I hope everything is going well with the new baby. Great to hear from you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, I want to say thank you for your class the whole year, I expect take the time to read and writing because I didn't in classes the last days, thanks for your comprehension because my father came and I can't leave by itself in those days. I wish for you a really good summer and vacation.

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you Julieta! We missed you the last few days, but I do understand, and I hope you had a marvelous time with your father.