Thursday, May 1, 2008

close to the end

We are getting close to the end of the school year. Our last day of class is Friday, May 16th. I have mixed emotions about this. Part of me is excited for summer vacation, and the other part of me will miss you. Creating this blog together has been an amazing experience as I have watched you grow as both as writers and computer users. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. Keep posting stories and comments over the summer, and we can keep in touch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear SUE!! you're a great Teacher.I was start it to school lated, then anybody but I just adore you. Minute I was seat it in our class. then and now look at me. I learn so much from you. long away go, I'll continue to keep going until I'll reach my goal I'm sure you're there for next school year. In the mean time you and your family have an awesome summer vacation you deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue!!!! I miss you too because you are very good teacher, I'll be here in the summer school I hope you enjoy the vacation with your family .
thank you and see you next year.

Anonymous said...

Sue I want to say thanks for all, you are a great teacher, , I'm sorry for not stay here every class, but it's difficult for my babies....THANK YOU!!!, see you next school year...!!!