Friday, November 16, 2007

Memories of my Land

The last book that I read was called My Native Land. It is an Anthology written by New Writers. This is like a combination of stories based of lived experiences. Each person who wrote in this book tells their own story about their own country. Most of the time they miss somebody or they miss some food of some place, there is always something to miss. Sometimes they just tell us how they spend the time in that place. I enjoyed reading this book because each time when I did start a new story it was something new to know about that country and about its people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hola que bien! que estes estudiando y además aproveches tu tiempo en leer ya que es muy bueno y te enriquece tu vocabulario, me parece grandioso. aprovecho en escribirte en mis cinco minutos de descanso desde lima _ Peru . besos . yliana