Friday, January 25, 2008

My Bike

When I was five years old I got a fantastic blue bike for Christmas. It was the first bike of my life so I needed to learn how to ride it. I was so happy, and in a few hours I was riding my bike because I learned so fast.

My friend Gilberto and I rode our bikes all over the clamorus neighborhood. One time I was racing and I fell. I hit my fore head and my mama took me to the hospital because I had blood all over my face. I had to rest for two months, but I was not scared to ride my bike again.

After that we rode everywhere and it was time to go back home. The first thing I did was clean my bike like in the car wash and it was ready for the next day. I had my bike for four years.

Here is one of the millions of memories of my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex, this is a great story!
When I got my first bike, I used just one time because my tire had a flat. I cried for three days sice my father fixed the bike for me. Finally I used my bike for three years and nothing happened again.

Anonymous said...

I belive in the bike adventures, how nice and pleasent that was, for some kids the bike continuos to be a funy, but some kids are captured for the tv, and the tecnology.c

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex, your post brought back alot of memories of when I first learned how to ride a bike. I remember falling numerous times but I always got back up. As an adult, one of my favorites hobbies is to take bike rides through differents trails. Its a great way to see the world!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.