Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Time

Hi everyone, in few more days is going to be Chritsmas again and it is going to be my 7th Chritsmas that I spend here in this beautiful country. At this this time I'm not going to be alone like I did before with my husband in Iraq and all my relatives in Peru. In fact, this my first holiday season en which I feel like I want to do something special, I feel like I really want to enjoy day by day and I have a very special reason now, I have my husband here with me after long time, I also have my brother here with me and the most important I have my twins, Brian and Brianna. They are 2 and a half years old now and they can participate en many things with us. I'm so exciting about this Chritsmas season, and I really wish that everybody should feel the same. However, it would be so beautiful if my parents and my only sister would be here with my family in the United States. Well, you don't get everything in you life, but maybe someday it can happen. Anyway, I want to wish a really Nice Christmas to everytone and a very Happy 2008. I also want to send a special message to my teacher Sue. She is a really good teacher, very dedicated and she wants to us to learn. I'm lucky having her as a teacher now. See you in January 08. I hope my sister Yliana can read this message because I want to wish to her una Feliz Navidad y que el Ano Nuevo realmente le traiga cosas nuevas y mucha salud. Thank you for watching and taking care of Mom and Dad, since I am so far it is something that I can't do it. I hope also that some day you spend Christmas time here with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you Maria! That was a beautiful post. Some years are better than others, and it sounds as if this is going to be a good one for you. Enjoy.